Thursday, May 22, 2008

Welcome to our page!!








I thought it was about time that I started a page for everyone to be able to check the status of our little Conner Paul! Jay and I are very excited for his arrival (I wish it was here now)! I will try my best to update this page with new information to the best of my ability. The count down is on and we have 71 days till Conners arrival. He is a little big for his size right now but very healthy. I feel like he is constantly on the go in my belly (just like his father, suprise!). Besides our little Conner, Jay and I are extremely busy with the business. Jay is looking to build a new shop at a new location come this fall. His newest toy, a mean piece of equipment, is a crane. Every boys dream. Conner will definetly have a very cool dad with cool toys!!!

1 comment:

Traci said...

OMGoodness!!! 71 days!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! And I'm glad I'll be home right around that time too so I can come see you and Connor. :0) This page is very cool. Thanks for keeping us all in the know!

Miss you, take care of you.
Traci