Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Past and Present

FINALLY, Pictures with Mommy!!




We do love our "Mommy" time at night. Last week we finally started a nite routine. Conner goes to bed at 8. Jay and I bathe him and read to him then its time to chill with his fishies in the crib(Conner has a baby einstein aquarium)!

This was Conner's first trip to Grandma and Grandpa's House. Conner loved it except for he wasn't quite sure about Lily! I am sure Conner will love chasing her next summer!!



Yesterday I took Conner outside to see Grandpa. Conner smiled and laughed and kept talking to Grandpa. I think he see's the similarity between daddy and Grandpa!! Grandpa has worked very hard to put a yard in at our house for Conner!! We are very greatful for all his hardwork! THANK YOU GRANDPA/DAD!!!






We get this face alot!! The "I am not sure what I want" face!


This was the weekend Jay and I planted grass and put beds in before Grandpa seeded the grass!



Our precious time with Grandpa!





The Brantingham Men and a Brantingham boy (or is that two boys and a man!!! ;0)



Aunt Karen who we dearly miss!!! We hope to visit her and Uncle Mike in Brazil within the next year!











Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma Brantingham! Conner is very lucky to have great-grandparents that came all the way from the Seattle area to see him!!





These are a colleague of photos I received from Jay's mom this week! She is an excellent photographer!!



No comments: