Sunday, March 8, 2009

Next Stages of Eating!

Conner had his first "real meal" of baby food. We have graduated to stage 3 baby food. So for dinner on Saturday night Jay, Mike, and I had Spagetti and Meatballs while Conner had the same!(Except Gerber made Conners meal)





Saturday Conner got his first hair style with product. We did a mowhawk with a little hairspray. He looked quite grown up!!

Conner loves chewing and stuffing his bath starfish in his mouth!





On Friday night I catered a party for my cousin in Yakima. Jay and Conner went with me and Jay fed Conner cherrios while I baked the dishes!



Conner and I went to Ellenburg last Wednesday. I went and got my hair cut while Conner got to bounce in his new bouncer at Memay and Papa's. We had a great trip!
This week we are moving into our new house. We are very excited to move away from the business and to start a new daily schedule! We get the keys on Wednesday and we will start moving Wed. & Thursday! YEAH!!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you guys. It sounds like you are all very busy with moving and all. How do you find time to blog? I am so glad that you have been putting pictures up. It is so fun to see Conner. He is such a cutie. I hope that you guys can make a trip to the ranch this spring. Take care!!