Monday, January 24, 2011

Catching Up

We have been quite busy and blogging hasn't been a priority. I am sorry to everyone who lives far away and relies on my blogging to keep up with us. So here it goes....
Jack has been quite the little roller the past month. He often rolls to the brick in the house and starts pounding away with whatever toy he has in his hand. The past week he has actually started crawling!! YEAH and oh no at the same time. He and Conner are now into EVERYTHING, and life has gotten crazy for me. I feel like I chase and say no alot.

Jack is also starting to eat alot of table food. He is growing up so quickly!!
Conner helped me decorate cupcakes about three weeks ago. He was more into sucking the frosting off the tops!


The other day I went to put Jack down for a nap and when I came out, Conner had dumped all the toys and made the bucket his train!

Jack is everywhere!!! He also has a fascination with the toilet now that he is mobile. Oh, the places he go's!
And of course, when Jack gets camera time, Conner wants in on it.


Conner has become quite the painter in the last two weeks!! He will set there and paint for an hour if you let him.
His aprons a little big but its saving the clothes!

This past Friday, Jay and his guys came and got the last to major pieces of equipment from the old shop. Slowly but surely the shop is almost completely gone from our home, YEAH!!! Although we do miss having lunch with Jay everyday!


Aside from work and the boys getting into EVERYTHING ( and I do mean everything) we have started and are partway through the remodel on the house. What started out as carpet and paint has turned into us gutting the entire side of the house and part of the garage. I am not complaining, the house will look gorgeous when its done! Jay and I are getting ready to take a honeymoon/wedding trip to Hawaii in about two weeks and I can't wait. Things are busy here as usual!!!

No comments: