Wednesday, May 11, 2011

PEEPS

I know Easter was a couple weeks back but I have to share a little funny yet sweet story!!! We never had Peeps growing up in the Alderman household. I don't remember being told no, I just never knew about them till later on in life. This year I thought I would buy a package because Conner is very into chicks. So one afternoon I asked Conner if he would like a treat. Like always his face lit up and he said, "Treat?!?!?!" and I told him yes, a peep. When I open the package and showed him his he REFUSED to eat it because he didn't want to hurt the chicks. He proceeded to tell me that no one could eat them and we just had to pet them. Jay and I tried several times to get him to try one but he stood his ground. Lets hope he doesn't figure out what he eats for dinner!!!

No comments: