Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FINALLY... Pics of Stella

This nursery was so unlike me in the sense that I put it off till the last minute.  But, I love how it came together.  Here is the room our little princess came home too!
 The "S" was hand carved from a couple I found on Etsy.  Stella loves staring at it. 
 The tree is also a big eye catcher for her.  She will lay in her crib for a long time just staring at it. 
 And then she arrived... Stella Jo Brantingham, born February 9th at 8:54pm.  She weight 10 lbs 6 oz and was 21 inches long!  She looks just like her daddy.   I felt amazing afterwards and continue too.  I only had to have three stitches!!!
 Memay was the first to meet the little Miss (yet I didn't get a picture with her) Grandpa came shortly there after. 
 Then came her two big brothers.  They both were very sweet with her.  Jack just wanted to give her kisses (Jack's kisses are head bonks) and Conner just wanted to pat her head. 

 This is one of my favorite pics so far, Sissy and Daddy!!  Jack has already named her Sissy!

 "Uncle" Jane and Uncle Louie came by to visit the little miss on her first full day!  We are very blessed to have them as a big part of our lives.  Conner started calling Aunt Jane, Uncle Jane and it has stuck for our family!
 This was the night of her Hospital Photo.
 Our first day home.  Conner had picked this outfit out for her before she was born so it was only fitting that she wear it the first day.  (Not only that but NB clothes didn't last past the first week.... we were in size 1 diapers before she left the hospital!!!)
 I have this exact picture with each kiddo!
 Jack loves talking to her and giving her loves when she is in the black bouncy chair!!!

 Papa and Uncle Brock also came to the hospital.  We also got the pleasure of Papa staying with us for two nights!!!  Memay also stayed with us for a week, I am SO BLESSED to have AMAZING parents!!! Thank you Memay for all you have done for us in the past weeks and thank you Papa for giving up Memay for the past weeks!! We love you both tons!!!
 Grandma came over once she got back from Texas to meet miss Stella.


 This was in the hospital the day we were discharged.
 Our little Valentine!!!
Conner loves to pick out headbands and this was his selection. 

So there she is!!!  I have so much to be thankful for.  The boys have adjusted amazingly, work hasn't been overwhelming, Stella eats like a champ, Stella sleeps like a champ, Jay has been able to get back to a regular routine, and I feel complete as a mother.   Our family is complete and life is great.  Jay is continuing to amaze me everyday with the success of his business.  He has already set records this year and its only February!!! I am so proud of him and the father he is to our children!!  I am a very blessed mother, wife, daughter, and sister!!! I don't think its possible for me to be any happier than I am!! 

No comments: