Monday, April 6, 2009

First Bike Ride




Yesterday Jay attached Conner's "chair" to the back of his bike! Conner had a blast. It was so cute!! Jay's dad was here yesterday working on our garage too!! Conner always loves to see his Grandpa!


I haven't got a real good picture yet, but Conner's top two front teeth are in!!

Taking a nap on the new couch!!

Conner and I played in the front yard yesterday while Jay cleaned my car and his truck. It was 70 here yesterday and is suppose to be warmer today!!



Our New Home!


Jay and I have really enjoyed having the business away from our home. I love being a stay at home mom with little ties to the business! Jay is enjoying being able to drive to and from work!


Happy Easter to everyone!! Jay, Conner, and I will be headed to spend Easter with Memay & Papa in Ellensburg. Conner was very lucky to spend the majority of last week playing with Memay! I had two dentist appointments so Memay came and stayed with us!!





No comments: