Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy Weekend

This weekend Conner and I went to Clarkston on Saturday with my parents. It was my cousin Justin's wedding reception. My mom was able to see all of her sisters but one and her dad & brother. (Above from Left to Right is my Aunt Kris, Aunt Darla, and Aunt Darci.)

It was great to see my mom's family. We don't get to see them much. My mom has five sisters and one brother. Conner had quite the time making facing and sounds at my mom's dad and my Aunt Darla. Thank you for walking Conner around the yard Aunt Darla, he slept in till 8:15 the next day, YEAH!! Oh, and by the way Aunt Darla, anytime you come to visit, I would love to put you on the blog!!! It was great to see everyone!!
On Sunday, Conner and I traveled to Ellensburg to go to my friend Kayla's baby shower. It was great to see her, it had been 5 years! And now, its back to cleaning house and bookwork!

No comments: