Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Conner and I met Jay for lunch at Apple Bee's last week. Conner is always so excited to see "The Daddy Man". I finally got family photo's hung on the wall two weeks ago and there is a picture of Jay and Conner right outside of Conner's room. Every time I take Conner out of his room we have to stop and get all excited to see daddy on the wall. It is the cutest reaction!! (If only Jay could see it!)
Conner didn't have a blankie with him on Saturday morning so I guess Jay's sock would suffice. I swear it was clean!!!!

Jay took us with him on Saturday to La Grande to check out a Semi. Conner loves being put in the drivers seat of Jays truck. Its like a big toy!







Conner is at such an exciting stage right now. We have a new sound or expression everyday. He is 10 months with 7 teeth, he weights 24 pounds and I am not sure of his height (but he is getting big)! I am so blessed to get to spend everyday/all day with him. Thank you for making it possible daddy(Jay)!



1 comment:

The Carlson Family said...

Those are so cute i can't wait to see you, i hope you are going to bring Conner! Kayla