Friday, October 9, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Thursday was my birthday and Jay and Conner sent me this gorgeous arrangement. I am very spoiled!!! My parents and brother came down for the day and my mom watched Conner while I ran errands and got a pedicure! Then my mom made "Thanksgiving Dinner" for my birthday dinner. My Aunt Jane and Uncle came along with my sister and her husband. It was a wonderful evening!
Conner watch Cypress out the window again for the majority of the afternoon. Then Memay let Conner play outside with Cypress for a good chunk of the afternoon!


Conner figured out how to get into the back of his truck this week. Now he expects to get a ride anytime he gets in!
My little helper! I had a wonderful birthday! Thank you mom for all you did to make it a wonderful day. And thank you Jay, for my WONDERFUL gift and flowers. I love you all! And thank you to everyone who sent cards and gifts. It was a very special day!

1 comment:

The Carlson Family said...

Happy Birthday Amy. The flowers your husband sent are beautiful. You look great.