Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Socks/Seattle

So the past few weeks I have been battling with Conner to wear shoes and socks. This weekend Jay decided to "help". It was quite hilarious but Conner didn't think it was very funny for too long!! Jay thought he might like Daddy's socks better then his own. Thank you daddy for the laughs!

Jay wants to wait until Conner is two for his first hair cut but I'm not so sure. We are starting to get a tail. At least he got his mommy's wavy/curly hair and it still looks like cute curls in the back!


Again, another lesson in socks complementary of Daddy!

Last week, My sister and mom and I went to Seattle to do some shopping. We stayed the night and had a wonderful time. When we were in Nordstroms, Conner discovered he could see Mommy and Memay across the escalators through the glass. He thought it was great. He could have played there by the glass all day! (Again, as you can see no socks or shoes!)



Conner loves the fact that Memay and Auntie Erin let him dig through their purses!



We spent about an hour in PB for Kids while Conner pushed the vacuum most of the time and the shopping cart the remainder. He loves any vacuum and pretty much anything with wheels that he is able to push!
Overall, its been a great couple of weeks here at the Brantingham's. Jay has been working on Saturday's and keeping really busy with starting construction on the new shop. I am very excited for him to see his current dream come true. I can't wait to see what his next big dream is once this shop is finished. Not only will our kids keep us busy for life, but I think Jay will be there biggest competition!!! I have been able to step away from some of the books so I have been able to do the things I enjoy alot more. I am very blessed to have a hardworking husband that allows me to do these things!!! Jay and I are looking forward to finding out if it's a girl or boy on Oct. 26th. We are almost half way through the pregnancy and very excited!


No comments: