Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last Week


This is Conner's latest and greatest toy! He would rather stay outside and squeegee the sidewalk and driveway all day then play with his favorite toy inside! He also loves being outside with Cypress.

On Friday, Conner and I went to Yakima to have lunch with my Aunt Jane at Miner's. Aunt Jane brought a golf set for Conner to play with and he loved it. Thank you Aunt Jane, WE LOVE YOU!



Conner and Cypress fighting over the last scrap of dried fruit in the bag!


We are starting to really love our horsey instead of just chewing on his mane!

Last week I was able to make 4 apple pies, dehydrate two batches, and make all my fall and Halloween cards. Conner enjoyed getting bites of cinnamon apples and pouring glitter everywhere!


This is what happens when Conner gets impatient and doesn't wait for Mommy to get him out!! Impatience - I am sure he didn't get that from me!! Or Jay for that matter!!!

All and all we had a great week. We had no where we had to be so Conner and I got alot of time and home. On Thursday we even got to take a picnic lunch out to Jay at work. We had a wonderful time. Jay's mom and Uncle Mike came over for dinner on Friday night. It was a great week!



No comments: