Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 2nd 2010

March 2nd 2010 at 3:44pm Jay and I were very excited to meet Jack Jay Brantingham. He was 8 pounds .07 ounces and 21 inches long. He is very healthy and a wonderful addition to our family! Labor was similar to Conner's but not as quick as Conner.


Grandma Brantingham and Daddy!
Grandpa Brantingham & Daddy!

Auntie Erin is known for her "treats" (usually candy that she has in her pocket), hence the chocolate in Conner's mouth.


Uncle Brock or "Uncle Bach" as Conner would say!

Memay and the boys!!! Memay stayed with us for the week and it was the second greatest blessing, Jack being the first!! Thank you mom!




Jack and I ended up staying in the hospital till Saturday afternoon because Jack ran a temperature on Thursday. It was mild and ended up being nothing but the Dr. was taking extra precaution.

This was our first evening home and we were all so excited to be home with Jack.
Conner has adjusted to Jack very well. Jay and I were both really surprised.


I will try to be better about posting as soon as this week is over. I am playing catch up while trying to adjust to our new family. Thank you to everyone who came to the hospital, sent flowers & gifts, and a special thank you to my mom for all her love and patience with me in the hospital. And a big I LOVE YOU and thank you to my wonderful husband for putting up with me in labor, I know I was a treat. I love you Jay.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for finally posting the beautiful pictures...I know you have been busy.. He looks beautiful...CONGRATS!!!! Hope to meet him soon.
Much love, Your cousins