Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter

My handsome boys! We had Jay's parents and our neighbors over for Easter lunch. We had a wonderful time. We didn't do an Easter egg hunt this year because we weren't sure Conner would be into it.


Jack will be 7 weeks old tomorrow, boy does time fly!
Auntie Erin and I both got Conner Pez. He LOVED them, now he asks for Pez all the time.

Conner was quite the entertainment.
Grandpa and Baby Jack.

Grandma and Baby Jack.
We had wonderful weekend on Easter and this weekend. We played almost all day outside with the boys yesterday. Jay took the day off and Conner was so excited that when Conner got up, I took him out of our bedroom (he woke up at 4 and came in with us). When I took him out I shut the door so Jay could sleep in. That didn't last for long because Conner sat outside the door or pounded on the door yelling "daddy". It was cute but frustrating because I wanted Jay to be able to sleep in. If that isn't a sign that Conner ADORES his daddy.
This week will be another busy one for us. We sign all the final paperwork on the sale of our house this evening and the packing begins. I am very excited for today because my parents will be here to see the boys. Memay and Papa have been in California since the week after Jack was born so they have missed alot. We look forward to their visit.

No comments: