Monday, April 26, 2010

This Weekend

Conner has been spending most of his time in our backyard. I have started to pack so it is a nice distraction for him and nice for me so that things actually get packed instead of unpacked.
He isn't to happy when I mention that we will have to go in soon.


Our little Jack will be two months this coming Sunday, the time has flown since he was born.
Saturday night we had a dinner at our house with just family to celebrate Jack's birth. My mom gave an amazing toast to Jack!

Conner enjoyed his crushed ice in a special glass like everyone else.

I decided to relax and let someone else make the cake. It was gorgeous, very heavy, and delicious!

My Aunt and Uncle from Yakima came. They hadn't seen the boy's since the hospital so it was a very fun visit.

Daddy and Conner messing around!

Jay and his father usually get into serious talks about the business and new shop. Great minds think alike!

Yesterday, Jack and I attended my sister's baby shower. It was a wonderful shower put on by her sister-in-laws. She and baby Mac got lots of great gifts, we can't wait for his arrival. Jay and Conner spent the day together gathering supplies for the employees working down in Boardman. I know Conner had a blast because he got to play at the new shop construction site and he got to ride in the Truck to Boardman and back.

He is quite the talker these days. Its usually about daddy and his truck.

No comments: