Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Baby

My baby was 6 months old on the 2nd. I took him to his 6 month checkup on Tuesday. He weighed 19 lbs and 27 inches long. The Dr. said he is healthy, perfect, and advanced for a 6 month old. She thinks he might be walking by 9 months! (And I thought I was busy now!)
Jack is such a happy, smiley, and talkative baby boy! We love him lots and so does his brother. Conner acts like Jack is the best thing in the world. The only thing Conner might choose over Jack would be his forklifts!! Conner is always concerned where Jack is and if he is crying Conner freaks. On the other hand, Jack is always looking for Conner. If Conner is napping when Jack wakes up, Jack is searching for him and when he finds him, Jack has the biggest smile.
Happy 6 months Jack Jay. Mommy and daddy love you tons and are so proud to have such an amazing little boy. I couldn't have asked for two more beautiful, loving, and awesome children!

No comments: