Friday, March 18, 2011

This Week

St. Patrick's day was hilarious at our house! Conner helped me decorate and deliver cookies to the office and a couple of neighbors. He was convinced he had a new friend named Patrick and we were going to celebrate his birthday that evening. You couldn't say Happy St. Patrick's day because he would correct you and say, " There is no St. its Patrick's Birthday!" That evening we picked up my aunt and uncle from the airport. Conner refers to them as "Uncle Jane and Louie". He loves them and was so upset when we dropped them off at the airport. He bawled and asked if he could go with them on the airplane. When they returned, Conner was so excited. He even pulled one of their suitcases all the way to the car.
Today I made Conner and Jack a jeep out of a big box. I am pretty proud of their little jeep. I know I have to accepted that it will be thrashed by the end of the weekend.
Jack thought it was the greatest thing.
Its quite the workout pushing the two of them around the kitchen.
Conner has rediscovered the shark boots Auntie Shaila got him. They are still three sizes to big but at least they fit enough for him to clunk around in them. He thinks they are the greatest thing and it wearing them often! The remodel is finished besides a couple of little items! I am so happy to be able to get the house back in order this weekend!!

No comments: