Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cookies

Conner helped me decorate Easter cookies this evening. He was quite hilarious! He was using the fine sugar sprinkles most of the time. He was having a hard time getting them out so I told him to watch mommy. I grabbed a new container, opened the little and started to sprinkle. Sure enough the whole lid came off and dumped ALL the sprinkles onto my one cookie. I guess I am not a good example and that's what I get for $1 sprinkle sets!!!
If you like sugar, you will LOVE Conner's cookies! He is quite the little baker/decorater! I love it, someone who shares my passion!

And Jack just enjoyed the frosting!!!

Here is a finished Conner cookie!

We definitely had a blast this evening. Conner was so proud of himself. Here is a short list of the hilarious things he said during decorating time:

1. Your cookie is gorgeous.

2. I have it all under control.

3. The sprinkles are crunchy.


And I had to keep an eye on his because he was "sprinkling" his tongue more than the cookies at one point!!!

No comments: