Monday, April 11, 2011

Suprising Auntie Shaila

Jay's sister's birthday was last Thursday so we decided to surprise her. The boys and I traveled to Everett with Grandma. The boys did pretty good on the trip there and they had a blast at Auntie Shaila's house.
Jack is very into "big drinks" from any cup or water bottle that he can get his hands on!

Grandma and the boys played legos alot while we were there. We didn't take any trains so it was a nice break to just play with Legos!
Jack was not into sharing his sippy with Lilly!
Conner had no problem helping Auntie Shaila open all of her gifts!
Jack and daddy watching tv. (Oh, I forgot to mention.... Jay and his dad drove over on Friday night after work)
Mommy and Conner counting the little piggies on daddy's feet. Conner loves the little piggy who had roast beef!
Enjoying a beer after dinner.
Conner helped me make frosting for the cupcakes we made earlier.
He is my little helper in the kitchen. Conner loves to bake and cook in general!
Jack and Grandpa. Both boys didn't sleep much because they were so excited to be there.

Jack loves to pull the racks out of the dishwasher. He isn't much of a helper yet.

We all had a great time in Everett. Jack and I went with Shaila and Grandma to The U village to shop for baby stuff on Saturday. Shaila got some great things and the babies room will be so cute. Shopping for all the baby stuff makes me want to have another soon (or maybe it was just all the dang cute girl stuff that I saw makes me want a girl so bad!!!) Happy Birthday Shaila!!! We had a wonderful time, thank you for allowing us to invade! And thank you too Chris. We love you both lots!!!


As I am posting this Conner is asking if we can go back tomorrow night!!!

We are suppose to leave for California tomorrow but I am not sure we will make it. Both boys are very sick and we are headed to the Dr. in about an hour - please keep us in your prayers!

No comments: