Wednesday, July 20, 2011

4th of July Weekend

The boys and I headed to Ellensburg the Friday before the 4th for a little vacation. Jay was suppose to come on Saturday night but he surprised us and showed up late Friday night. It was a much needed break for Jay and I. My mom and dad spoil Jay and I by taking care of the boys while we relax. Its better than a vacation!!! (Above) Papa and Jack are buddies. Jack definitely has a special bond with Papa.

Jack wasn't wanting to be in the pool that day(see below) until Memay decided to share her Diet Coke with him. He sat in the pool for quite some time after Memay shared.

Oh Conner, the cheezy smile stage we are in. And he always loves to be in the pool!

As I said earlier, Jack wasn't really wanting to be in the pool!



Our first Twix, mmmmmm!!! He sure loved every bit of it!!!

And then the fireworks! Conner LOVED everything except Sparklers, yes I said Sparklers! What kid is afraid of sparklers?!?!?!


We had a wonderful time at Memay and Papa's house. The boys got alot of playing in, I got alot of relaxing in, and Jay got lots of naps - he even got caught up on sleep (that rarely happens)!!! Thank you Memay and Papa for a fantastic weekend, we love you both lots!! And thank you Uncle Brock. We enjoyed spending time with you too!!!

No comments: