Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Date Weekend w/Conner

Conner and I had a date weekend this past weekend in Seattle. We dropped Jack off at Memay and Papa's and Conner and I headed to Bellevue first. We did a little shopping at the Mall then we headed to Dinner with Auntie Shaila and Uncle Chris.
Our first stopped was "Build a Bear" at the mall. Conner built himself a doggie and Jack a doggie. Whenever I would say "Build a Bear" he would correct me and say "Build a Doggie"!

He named his Diesel and Jack's dog was Thomas! Imagine that!

He was determined to carry both doggies!

For lunch we stopped and Conner ate an entire piece of cheese pizza! Apparently he was hungry!

Sunday morning we got up and had breakfast at the U Village. We also did a little shopping at Barnes and Nobel, and my favorite PB Kids. Then we headed to Snoqualmie. "A Day Out with Thomas" was at the Snoqualmie Railway Museum. I bought tickets three months ago, and I am glad I did. Everyday was sold out. It was worth every penny! He had a blast as you can tell in every photo!


Waiting in line to get on the train!

Waiting for the train to start!

They had numerous train table and Mega blocks stations for kids to play at.


Thomas was a really engine that pulled the trains back to the station. Another engine pulled us up to Snoqualmie falls. It was actually a gorgeous view.



And now for the priceless pictures!!!! Oh wait, it gets better!!!





Needless to say, we had a great date weekend!!! Thank you to Memay and Papa for keeping Jack.

No comments: