Friday, September 23, 2011

Lake Chelan 2011 - FINALLY

There were these creepy little statues all over the living room. We would catch the boys talking to them. They creeped my mom, Erin, and I out so we ended up putting some of them in closets! The house we stayed in was right on the water and it had alot of strange (is an understatement) decor.The boys loved bath time because they could all fit in the bath tub together! It made it easy for us to clean them up too!Mac loves floating in this tube, although next year he won't fit!Jack was napping so Erin and I took Conner and Mac to the pool!We also tried out the lake, it was pretty chilly!Having cookies! These two were quite the duo in Chelan!Mommy time!

And then came Uncle Brock!!!


Mac loves taking pictures! I feel like I did a whole spread of him in Chelan, it was great!!
Uncle Brock chillin in the boy's pool!

One of my favorites!!!
Lyndsay, Calin, Jay, My Dad, and Brock all came up for the weekend!


Jack is making this face alot lately.

My boys are getting so grown up!!
And then they were into trouble. They were all really good about getting into mischief together!
Chasing Memay!!! This was a nightly routine. Conner would ask Memay to "ROAR" and chase them. They all loved it and laughed till they couldn't walk.

We had an amazing time in Chelan this year! THANK YOU Memay and Papa for renting such an amazing place and allowing us to invade! We love you lots!

No comments: