Friday, September 23, 2011

Long Time No Post

Sorry for the delay in posting.... just a little busy! Here is the recap from about the second week in August. I plan on posting lots of pics this weekend. So, the second week in August the boys and I headed up to Lake Chelan to spend two weeks with my sister, Mac, and my mom. The men all came up for the weekend along with a great family friend, Lyndsay. We had a blast. The weather was fabulous the entire time. When we got back is was chaos! I went back to work at Jay's business, we started packing to move, and then Conner started preschool and swim lessons! We moved into a new home in Kennewick over Labor Day weekend. We LOVE it!!! Its in an amazing neighborhood and we have one acre. (We didn't sell the farm house so don't be surprised if 5 years from now we are back there!!! ;0) Jay has high school friends that live out here and they have young families just like us. Conner is LOVING preschool and swim! He is doing great at Preschool! I was so proud of him, the first week at least 6 kids were crying both days and he was not one of them. At swim, the same thing happened, both kids cried and Conner was just a big boy! He is growing up to be such a little man! Jack is loving the alone time with Mommy and I am too! Jack is into EVERYTHING and on EVERYTHING. Him and Conner are night and day and its been busy! Life is good and we are adjusting to all the new changes. I only work two days a week and the boys are with Grandma one day and Auntie E the next so it works out well. On Monday we fined out for sure if #3 is a boy or girl. They have predicted boy by the 13th week ultrasound so we will see come Monday!! Have a great weekend and I will post pictures soon!!!

No comments: