Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Visit to Ellensburg

The boys and I spent all last week in Ellensburg at my parents. Jay worked a shut down in Boardman so we took the opportunity to go spend some time with Memay and Papa!
Jack's first popsicle. In alot of his pictures he is flipping us the bird so the peace sign is a nice change!
He was very concentrated on Conner while eating. Conner was standing in front of Jack eating a Dixie cup! A favorite when we go to Memay's.
Lucky boy gets a lot of "hot dogs" and "cookies" at Memay's. (Conner calls Popsicles hot dogs and the cookies Memay gives him are whole wheat crackers but they taste like a cookie!)
Conner played baseball with Uncle Brock. He was so excited to get to sit in Uncle "Boc's" van! He informed Brock that it needs to be fixed!

Our boys look like giants when Memay holds them!
My Aunt Jane came to visit us one day we were there. Conner and I had just got back from the grocery store where we found Wonder Pet fruit snacks. He had to show everyone.
Our little man is getting so big. Jack is 19 weeks today!


We had a play date at my parents house on Thursday. We had a great time. It was nice to catch up and see every ones kids.



This is where Conner spends 50% of the time at Memay and Papa's. He plays with Brocks old Fisher Price farm and town. He loves playing in this area because he can see everyone who goes outside or who is coming in from the windows.
I brought my Fisher Price kitchen out of storage while we were there and Conner cooked up a storm.

Everyone say's Jack looks even more like Jay then Conner. In the bottom picture I totally agree!! Jay Jr.!!!


I am very lucky to have awesome parents that are AMAZING grandparents to Conner and Jack. They love their Memay and Papa so much! It's hard to want to come home from their house. I am very blessed to have such amazingly cute and adorable little boys. They are my world!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that we put together that little pool party. It was a lot of fun. I am glad to see that you get to relax when you are at your mom's. I feel like we come to Ellensburg and have a million things to do. This summer is busy!Your boys are the cutest things ever! See ya this week.