Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Big Boy


Jay and I decided to get Conner a booster chair so he could sit at the dinner table with us. He is now obsessed with the chair and I am putting our high chair in storage today. Its adorable how "grownup" he acts when he is in the chair. It makes me sad how big he is getting!

This is his new puppy he got for Christmas. We have yet to name him but Conner takes him and Doby everywhere.
Conner spent a couple hours over the past two days playing in this tub. I was half tempted to not fill it will Christmas decorations just because he was having so much fun with it.






He likes to color alot now. I think its more the idea that he gets to sit in the chair. This morning he heard Jay and got up at 5:15am. He went straight to the chair and wanted in.

No comments: