Monday, December 7, 2009

Reindeer & Christmas Trees



Saturday afternoon, Jay took Conner and I to Beaver Bark to get our Christmas tree. If you go on the weekends Santa is there and the reindeer. Luckily I remembered to take apples so the reindeer came right to Conner and I. Conner, as you can see, is not a fan of Santa this year. Jay tried to put him on his lap but that wasn't going to happen. He was even afraid to sit next to him. I don't think I will attempt the mall Santa at all this year!





We almost didn't go to Beaver Bark because it was 30 degrees and Conner is just getting over a cold.


And before he fed the apple to the reindeer he tried to feed him his binky!

Conner sampled the apple first, just to make sure it was ok for the reindeer! We got a beautiful tree while we were there. We put it up that night and decorated it on Sunday. So far, Conner has only brought me one ornament off the tree. Hopefully we won't have to many incidents with the tree this year. Sunday night we went to dinner with my Uncle Louie & Aunt Jane. They treated us to Anthony's, which was wonderful. We had a great time! Thank you Uncle Louie & Aunt Jane, we love you!







No comments: