Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving at our house things year so I was really bad with taking photos. My mother-in-law takes wonderful photos so hopefully I can get them from her soon and update the blog with better one's. We had my parents, Uncle Brock, Jay's parents, Auntie Shaila and Chris, and Uncle Mike for Thanksgiving.
Uncle Brock spent the night with us and watched cartoon's with Conner the next morning. Conner had a blast following him around and trying to "help" him throughout the day!
Yes, our son enjoys eating limes. He makes the funniest faces but he continues to chew on them. I think at this point they feel good because all his molars are almost in.

We let Conner feed himself him pumpkin pie! He didn't leave much to clean up and he talked about it the whole time he was eating! We had a very nice Thanksgiving and I am very thankful for a healthy happy family!

No comments: