Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve


The day before Christmas eve we got Conner's hair cut. He did awesome ( I stopped and got an Italian Soda for him to have during the haircut and it worked like a charm!)! So, Christmas Eve morning I let Conner have donut holes for breakfast, he was in heaven.

Jay gave Conner a bath the night before so I used a squirt bottle to tame the hair the next day. Conner thought that was the greatest thing.
He looks so grown up to me now but my mom just says wait till the baby is here, then you will really cry at how old he looks and is.
Conner's favorite thing, to be hung upside down by daddy.


My parents stopped by on their way to Erin and Cal's house on Christmas eve. My dad, brother, and Jay were sampling a whiskey Jay had gotten and Conner wanted in on the fun so Memay gave him a shot of Diet Coke. Yummy!

Last year Jay and I got Conner this welder for Christmas and he wanted nothing to do with it. Just up until last week he still wouldn't go near it. Now we can't get him to put it down and he welds EVERYTHING. Let me tell ya, its the greatest sound in the world.

My loving husband! He is so photogenic! He should have been a model. Christmas eve, Conner, Jay and I just snacked on finger foods and had a fun night opening presents and watching a movie. It has always been a tradition in my family to snack on finger foods and open family gifts Christmas eve so Jay and I decided to start this tradition with our family this year. It was a relaxing and enjoyable time.
And then the unwrapping began!


Daddy got Conner his first legos!

Our new puppy!


Jay and I got flip flops from Jay's Aunt who lives in Brazil. She also got Conner three new speedos and some wonderful Brazilian undee's! Thank you Aunt Karen, they are great!!



Very determined to get the truck out of the box!

And the grand finale! Conner's first four wheeler. I couldn't stop laughing when he first started riding it. He is very serious when he rides it and he just mexi-hopped it for the first30 minutes.

Our little man is growing up so quickly. We had a wonderful Christmas eve just the three of us! I am very blessed this holiday season to have a healthy family, a wonderful-hardworking husband, and an adorable little boy. I can't wait for what 2010 will bring us!

No comments: