Saturday, December 24, 2011

Stella's Baby Shower

 This past weekend we went to Ellensburg for Stella's baby shower.  The boys were very excited to get to go to Memay and Papa's house. 
 This photo was taken courtesy of Uncle Brock.  Not sure what we were going for here. 
 The boys had a great time getting to relax and play with Memay and Papa.  They also had a blast playing with Uncle Brock and his girlfriend Emilee.  The boys spent an hour in the bathtub Friday night making Emilee smoothies and other nummy treats!!! 
 Conner was my big helper on opening all of Stella's gifts!  It was great to see him so excited about everything she got.  We got a TON of clothes.  I am going to have to change her outfit three times a day for the first six months just to get through all of them!!!
 Jay took Conner to a movie for the first part of the shower then Jay stopped in for a little bit before heading back home.  Luckily, he got part of Friday and Saturday off.  He met us in Ellensburg and him and I got to see a movie Friday night.  It was a great surprise to get to see him for 24 hours straight!
 My mom and Aunt Jane and my sister hosted my baby shower for Stella.  It was WONDERFUL!!!  I am very blessed to have such great friends that showed up so close to the holiday season!
 Baby Grant was even at the shower!!! We were very excited to get to see him!


 Thank you to my AMAZING mother and Aunt for throwing me a lovely shower!!! I have been very blessed to have such a caring, loving, and creative mother.  And I am also very blessed to have such an amazing Aunt who is like a second mom to me and has always been!!! I love you both lots and I am very thankful for you and all you do for me!!!

 The M&M's even said Stella Jo on them!

 I am very excited to display all the pink teddies and dolls in the nursery!
 My mom's famous Angel Food Cakes!!!

By the end of the weekend Jack and Conner were exhausted.  Uncle Brock and Jack watched a little TV while I packed up the car.  The boys and Brock have an awesome connection that I am so thankful for.  They love him and he is so great with them. 

Thank you Mom, Dad, Aunt Jane, Uncle Brock and Emilee for everything this past weekend!!! It was a relaxing weekend for me!!!

No comments: