Thursday, May 27, 2010

Backyard





Two years ago right before Conner was born, Jay started to work on an area by our house that we hoped someday would be a great backyard for Conner.  Right before we moved to our other home we had a fence put in and seeded for grass.
This is the yard today.  I just finished mowing and was able to plant all my planters this past weekend.  Yeah, we are so happy with how it turned out.  Thanks for all the hard work Dear and thank you David for all your hard work and dedication to helping us!!!
 
These are my metal flowers we got on a trip to Idaho last summer.  I can't wait to go back and get more.   My mom has a great "recipe"  for planting pots with gorgeous flowers.  This will be my first year using her layout.  Thanks mom!!!




Jay had the guys build this piece of rod iron to keep Conner in the backyard and Cypress out.  It turned out gorgeous and works great.  We are loving our completed backyard, Conner loves it as well.  Jay still plans to build Conner a swing set.  We look forward to getting alot of use out of the yard this summer. 

No comments: