Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend at Papa & Memay's

Memay & her boys


Conner loves sitting in his high chair at Memay's!

Conner and his apples! He ate three while he was at Memay's, we make him sit in chair when he eats them.
Jay and Jack chillin while Memay played outside with Conner on Sunday morning.

Memay got "Uncle Bocks" baseballs out to play with.

PJ's and converse. Conner is always stylin!

Papa put together a "bike" for Conner to ride when he visits.


Not only did Papa build the bike but he took Conner outside to explore the backyard and he gave Conner a ride in his Tailor Dunn. Conner had a blast with Papa this visit. He kept going around the house saying.."Papa" and repeating it until he found him.

I am blessed to have such an amazing mom, she changed every single diaper of Jacks and almost all Conner's diapers. It was a great break for me. She even stayed up with Jack so Conner and I could go to bed early and she got up with him in the night.


Conner has quite the assortment of toys at Memay & Papa's. The majority of them are Uncle Brock's toys from when he was little.
The boys and I went to my parents on Saturday morning. Conner and I went to lunch with my friend Jessica and her daughter Kylie. Jess and I went to an "At Home America" party put on by our friend Kayla. My mom watched all the kids. Jay went to Royal City to work with Jessica's husband, Ryan, for the day. They moved bulls and rode horses. Jay had a great time working at the Ranch. We all had dinner at my parents later that night. It was a busy weekend. Thank you Papa & Memay for a wonderful weekend, we love you lots!!! As I am sitting here typing Conner is looking at the pictures and saying "Memay"?!

No comments: