Saturday, May 22, 2010


Thursday night Jay and I decided to BBQ Polish dogs.  When I got them out to cook Conner grabbed this one off the counter and licked it.  I said uckies and he looked at me, put his lips together and said, "mmmm, yummy!"  Crazy kid.  Jay isn't fond of the picture, I think its hilarious!
Yesterday I was cleaning the kitchen floor when all of the sudden both boys were silent.  I came out in the living room to find both boys asleep.  Jack, with his head covered in his blankie and Conner standing at Daddy's chair.  He was watching Max and Ruby when he feel asleep.  What cute little boys I have!












This Week has been quite eventful.  Monday we signed for the sale of our house, Tuesday we got the funds and gave the keys to the new owners before we headed to the ER, Conner got into Tylenol and we didn't know if he ate any or not.  Luckily when they did blood work there was none in his system.  Since we are moving I hadn't clipped the cupboards yet, now they are!!  Wednesday Jay got sick.  Thursday, Jay was still sick and Conner didn't take a nap so we were all exhausted.  Friday, my friend Kim watched the boys so I could run a few errands.  And today, well, I hope it is very uneventful.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: