Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

My mom, the boys Memay, came to Pasco on Friday to help me with the boys while I got the house situated from the move. It was a huge blessing to me and Conner was so excited because Memay got to sleep with him in his room. Since we moved back out to the farm we only have to bedrooms until the offices move out of the other side of the house. Mother's Day Jay had to work so my mom and I just hung out with the boys and went to the hospital to visit my sister.

Memay tried to convince Conner to hold Jack while she got Conner a sippy cup. He was all for it.
Conner has become quite the big brother to Jack over the past two weeks. Its hilarious, when I am changing Conner's diaper or doing something and Jack is crying in the other room I usually semi-yell to Jack that mommies coming. Now Conner yells "Coming" whenever Jack cries!

This was Friday night after a long week of moving. Jay is very happy to have the boys back out a the farm. Conner and him go on a four-wheeler ride almost everyday. The one adjustment I have had to make is more laundry, dirtier laundry, and dirtier kids! Gotta love farm life!! I am excited to be at our farm house as well, it was the first home Jay and I had and the home we brought Conner to. It felt like we had never left.


No comments: